Monday, October 18, 2004

I have being going through a lot of emotional turmoil lately.The issue is about a girl whom i like ,I have a crush on her.Lets call her SA.She works in my company with me.I have a great affection towards her.This has been a strictly one side affair.I have never expressed my feelings for her.I wanted to test if my feelings were true,after a period of three months I still feel for her and I think this enough for a person like me to believe that he is truly in love.But here comes the tragic part, she is after another person who is my friend.My friend,lets call him SV ,is not after her and he already had an affair in his life So this is a vicious circle with me after her and she after him.She expresses her feelings for him(thats what i believe) quiet openly.I always hang out with this gang and sometimes i feel very depressed about this whole issue when she flirts with him.I cannot just push her off my mind and am also scared to propose to her ,lest our friendship could get spoiled.So am in a limbo on what to do next.Some times I do think whether this issue would crop up even if she does agree to my proposal.Now that i have grown upto be 22 years,i am feeling that i need a woman in my life and i intend to marry soon ,because when i grow upto to 40 years old(If i live upto that long) i want to enjoy my life with my kids,still being a young man.It would be great if that woman was SA.The comic part in this is that SV knows that I am after SA..Reads like the script of some bollywood or tamil movie eh??

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Why does SV know ? And why doesn't SA ? Me thinks you need to hold on a while..

There's a difference between finding a person beautiful and being in love with that person.. know what I mean ? Greeting from the biker Yogi.

M Rex said...

SV knows.SA doesnt.Lets see how long I can hold on